Tuesday, June 17, 2008

All about moi!

1. What is your occupation? I'd hate to call it my occupation (as it certainly is not my career choice) but I am currently the Marketing Director for an architecture firm. That's just what they call me because I'm a Graphic Designer/Project Assistant/Secretary and that is too long of a title!

2. What color are your socks right now? no socks- I kinda hate socks except with Converse...

3. What are you listening to right now? Leona Lewis, The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (would rather be listening to David Cook's version, though!) and my co-workers sucking snot like their lives depend on it. Is there a question about worst pet peeve? That's it.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? tuna salad on a croissant
5. Can you drive a stick shift? if I have to. I've learned on many different occasions but I never really take to it.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? crayon-wise I'd love to be the plain old blue one, but that doesn't apply to real life at all...(was it supposed to?)

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? a client from The Ohio State University.
8. How old are you today? 25. I will be tomorrow, too.

9. Favorite drink? Lemonade.

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Eh, I guess soccer or hockey. I'm not really a sports fan.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I was red for years. Hahahaha, the first time ever was my freshman year of high school- I had wanted to do it for SO long but my mom said that when she was in high school only the disreputable girls dyed their hair, so I wasn't allowed. And then for my birthday my parents decided I could do it. Unfortunately my hair was so healthy that the dye didn't even affect it! I was like "Can you tell I have red hair, everybody? Look, when I tilt my head this way, under a street lamp..."

12. Pets? Two beloved cats that I seriouly be-love so much I think I may be nuts. But they live with my parents for now.

13.Favorite food? That's tough. I'm not usually a junk food-eater, but I love french fries and pizza more than any kid ever did.

14. Last movie you watched? 21

15. Favorite Day of the year? July 4th (also my favorite holiday)

16. What do you do to vent anger? Complain or blog. Or complain on my blog (not this one).

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Is a coloring book a toy? We had these 4ft. by 3 ft. coloring books that were so incredibly amazing and I'd still love to have one, now.

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Both of those, in Ohio. But we're moving to Arizona this summer and my answer will probably change.

19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.

20. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry, by far. Real, artificial, whatever- it has to be cherry.

21. Living arrangements? With my husband, just the two of us.

22. When was the last time you cried? When I found out that my parents are giving my cats away when they move. That would have been Saturday.

23. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
24. Craziest memory with that friend?
25. Favorite smell? You know how babies have this distinct baby-smell that is so great but completely unexplainable? Well, it's not that, but my husband smells distinctly like a bakery and it is just as unexplainable.

26. What are you afraid of? Drowning, breaking my teeth, heights, snakes.

27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Spicy ANYTHING.

28. Favorite car? Mini Cooper.

29. Favorite cat breed? I just like regular cat-brand cats. Not any fancy kind.

30. Number of keys on your key ring? 6

31. How many years at your current job? 1 year, 2 weeks, 3 days. How 'bout that?!

32. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, of course, but Monday is a close second. Sick, I know.

33. How many states have you lived in? 4

34. How many countries have you been to? 3- Canada, Italy, Romania

35. Where would you want to retire to? Sighisoara, Romania...but I'm sure Rares would nix that idea.

36. What is your best childhood memory? All of our crazy travels with all 6 of us in our huge van and cramming into one hotel room and feeling like I was really experiencing life that most little kids don't experience. There was so much freedom, excitement, newness and unknown about those trips and it was thrilling. We joke now that we were dragged to every battlefield east of the Mississippi (practically every historical site, actually, but that detail never made it into our jokes...) but those were some of the best times of my life.

37. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? #1 Subway, #2 dept. store sales associate/merchanding assistant, #3 campus switchboard, #4 Yearbook Editor, #5 Graphic Design tutor, #6 campus cafeteria, #7 life insurance sales (aka: attempted sales) #8 Bob Evans server, #9 Victoria's Secret assistant manager, #10 Marketing Director (with a lot of other Subways dispersed throughout). Most jobs were simultaneous, during college.

38. Piercings? I've tried 4 times now, but piercings make me nauseous and I end up giving up in a few weeks.

39. Tattoos? Not yet. One is in the works.

By the way, I'd love to know what anybody else has to say, so let me know if you fill this out, too!!

4 comments:

Drew and Carrie said...

so fun to read all about you! are dad and mom getting cats back when they finally get a house?

NurseDeah said...

Hey girl! Yea, I have seen you around the We Scrap Better blog, but lately I have been more of a blog-stalker I guess... I have been a slacker whore lately! But not this weekend cuz I'm going to Chez's for a scrapbook convention TOMORROW!! WOO HOO!!! Thanks for filling this out! Can't wait to get to know you more! :)

Michelle said...

YEs! Fabian fits earbuds...=) I have a nano and he's got tons of room in there for them! lol..annd..your comments are the best. =) they always make me giggle...Cool to leanr more about you, girl!

Michelle said...

Hello, hello...sooo..you didn't win the motherload RAK, but your monster comment was too great to resist, so I'm sending you a lil somethin-somethin...=) You totally made me giggle..I think we're kindred spirits. lol..Check le blog for deets! Thanks for the sweet words, too!