Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ScrapMojo JUNO challenge!

My first layout for a ScrapMojo challenge. This one is based (in case it's not obvious) on the Juno movie posters that are oh-so-cute. When I got finished I realized I made this almost entirely from found pieces, except those three Love,Elsie stickers that I couldn't resist. The orange background is the same overlay thingy that I used as the cover on my Inspiration album and it's just vellum, masking tape, notebook paper and Sharpie after that.
It was good to have an external challenge because for about a week I have certainly not been interested in creating anything (except maybe some chaos). But there are so many scrap challenge sites and books that are gonna keep me engaged when I'd rather just come home from work, cross my eyes and stare at a wall all night. Although really, that's not a horrible idea either...our walls are bright blue and covered in art, so even cross-eyed I'd be imbibing creativity and beauty!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your take on the MOJO challenge! It's really great that you used your stash for mostof it too.

Micayla said...

Love the layout, so fun!
Thanks for playing along with us.
Micayla
mojo x

Unknown said...

Ohhh very fun!!!! Love the stripes!!! Wonderful job! Thanks so much for playing with us!

xoxo
Marie
scrapmojo

Unknown said...

This is awesome!! Really fun!

Lindsay said...

So cute! Love the stripes! Thanks for playing!

-Lindsay (Mojo)

Michelle said...

I love the tearing you did. What a cool idea! Great colors too.

Sincerely,
Michelle (MJ) Scrap Mojo

Kristi said...

Awe, really cute! Thanks so much for playing with Mojo!

Christina C. said...

this is so cute!
thank you for playing with us!

christina
scrapmojo