Thursday, May 15, 2008

ScrapMojo Recycled/5 Challenge


^The original (and heinous) page^


^RECYCLED VERSION!^
I think it's a little too busy... but it's still waaaay better than the first one. Believe it or not, the entire page is recycled from the original. The original is on one side of an American Crafts paper and there was another layout on the back, so I couldn't just rip it up and start over- so I wove all of my paper leftovers together and fit them around the photo. I also used up all my Love, Elsie letter leftovers to carry the alphabet theme. The circles on the right side are photo negatives- because what on earth do I need those for anymore, right? Gotta use them somehow!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is sooo cool! I love how that second one turned out! You did a wonderful job!
thanks so much for playing!
xoxo
Marie
scrapmojo

Michelle said...

Wow you really took the recycling to the extreme! Your lo is great!
Sincerely,
Michelle (MJ) Scrap Mojo

Christina C. said...

okay, the original page was not heinous!
the remake is super cute though.
thank you for playing with our challenge!

christina
scrapmojo

Micayla said...

So the first layout was not bad girl, but you rocked the second one! I love it.
Thanks for playing.
Micayla
Scrapmojo x

Lindsay said...

I love what you did! So neat reading about it! Great use of the leftover letters and negatives...thanks for playing along!

-Lindsay Mojo)

Valerie said...

I love this LO!