Sunday, August 24, 2008



Before we left Dublin (the Columbus suburb, not the Irish city) I had to get some photos of the giant cornfield. What enormous piece of artwork could better represent Ohio than a field of 6ft. concrete corncobs? Not much, I tell you.



And here is our new home. It was harder to leave than we expected it to be, but we do love it in Phoenix, so far. We are so glad we get to spend every weekend with Sam's bro and sister-in-law and we have an awesome church family ALREADY (that just blows my mind. it's been awhile since we've been in a church as great as this one.) I guess I don't know why I continue typing when I know I'll have to come back and redo this whole post anyway once I've had a few hours of sleep. Oh well. Just wanted people to know we're still alive and well. Or...well-ish. Can't complain too much except that I haven't found a job yet.

Hope these photos work...they're off my iPhone and the screen is only 3in x 4in max, so who knows if they'll be decent or not. Best wishes.

2 comments:

Chez said...

glad all is well, was wondering about you :)

JB said...

i love that yellow door! so hilarious! and those giant corn cobs? weird, but cool. lol art? maybe. cool to see though. were there big sticks of butter in the next field?