Monday, November 23, 2009

Here's my back, so stab it already!

I guess if someone is going to read this, I might as well write on it, huh. I ususally do better with listing than prosing, so I'll give that a try. On the common theme, things I am thankful for:

country music
the amazing people I work with
nail polish
plaid
good hair days
my husband who loves the weird awful things about me
my baby nephew who opened new doors in my heart
being with my WHOLE family for Christmas
New Moon
I don't have to be perfect, broken is just fine
Glee
other peoples' stories, which are worth every minute
getting to know people better
the telephoto lense on my camera at work
organization
being unexpected
salsa aguacate (guacamole salsa)
dogs

1 comment:

Ethan said...

"other peoples' stories, which are worth every minute".

I agree wholeheartedly.

Mom said today, "I wonder what Sam and Martha are doing for Thanksgiving?" to which I replied, "There coming to grandma's with us."