Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Have I seriously not written anything here since July? Wow. It has been about that long since I had 10 minutes to sit and think much. The problem with people being expected to work 40+ hours a week is that there is no time left to live, only to eat and to sleep. I think it should be optional at review/raise time that you either get more money or fewer hours.


Clearly, life has been on the crazy side lately. In good and bad ways. We just started a new Sunday School class a couple months ago and we have been out of town every single weekend since the first class. This is a massive change from our former life of sitting at home and doing nothing all weekend. We do like having the freedom to be gone on Sundays since Sam doesn't play for our new church, but at the same time it is kind of stinky to be torn between going to an awesome class or going to California...


I was planning on writing more than that, but my brain is going in too many directions to form intelligent sentences. I guess that is why Twitter is so popular; you don't really have to say anything intelligent. It's moment-by-moment without thinking ahead or behind. Interesting. Or maybe not...I don't know, I'd have to think about it.