Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ewww, carrots.



I just read through the first year of my old blog and it was hysterical. College was fun, for the most part. I hardly remember the fun days, so it is great to be able to go back and read (in exorbitant detail) all about my friends, classes, teams, roommates, etc. And the music I was listening to and movies I was watching every day, too. I miss having the time and focus to blog like that. All I blog about these days is how I never blog anymore! Dumb. So....
A couple weeks ago a guy at work asked me to make a life-size cutout of one of our managers. Um, I didn't do so well at getting him to be life-sized, but he is even funnier since he is so little. Everyone looks like a monster next to him. Morale has been pretty low around here, lately, so it was awesome to be able to walk around with Little Matt and see people break out of their cubicles and shells and gather around to take pictures and play jokes. Fun fun fun.

We spent Thanksgiving house/dogsitting for our favorite dog's family. This little dude is the sweetest, funniest pet I have ever met and even Sam loves him. He has a little nubby tail, so when he gets excited his whole body wiggles and he loves to be picked up and carried around like a baby. We were taking family pictures in the back yard and every time someone would set the camera timer then run to get in the picture, Rascal would chase them and jump in the picture, too. So every picture either has Rascal posing with us or Rascal running or jumping. We can't wait to get a house so we can get a mini Schnauzer. :)

2 comments:

Ethan said...

Hahaha... everything about this post is hilarious!

Ethan said...

Wow. The comment you left on my blog was... powerful. I don't think I ever thought of that. When God sees me... he sees Jesus. That's beautiful.

Thanks for being there for me, Martha, even when there's a huge gap between us.