Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sooo hungry...rrrrrrr

I don't usually make resolutions but this year I'm thinking of them more as goals than behavioral adjustments, so I thought I'd make a few. Plus, you know how I feel about lists...



In 2010 I will:



Learn more about the music that I like. I think it is so cool when people can tell you all about the history or their favorite bands but I know zilch about anybody other than MXPX. Time to do some research.



Have fewer migraines. I HAVE the power to stop them, it is just so darn difficult. But really, is being proactive that much worse than dealing with the pain and nausea? Why has this taken me 26 years?



Dye my hair different colors at once, like so:



Write more letters and emails. Preferably letters.



Call my brothers. Really I'd be happier without the invention of the telephone, but since it is available I ought to get used to using it. Bleh. But I miss them and I suppose calling is a bit cheaper than flying, these days.



Wear an apron when cooking. I hate stains.

That sounds good for now.

1 comment:

Ethan said...

I don't know if you'll ever see this because of the new blog, but I'm with you on the letters thing!